Sunday, February 16, 2020

Introducing Myself


About Me

Creative Work



I wouldn't describe myself as a creative person. I find joy in sitting down for hours solving mathematic calculations. However, I do enjoy making things, this is a miniature house that I finished yesterday. There are lots of minute things made out of strange materials that helped push my creative boundaries. 




Great Piece of Architecture



The British Museum is an amazing piece of architecture. The original building from the 18th century is so detailed with beautiful columns and picture perfect people above the entry. The thing that most caught my eye is the integration between the original building and the Great Court opened in 2000. 




Something Beautiful


I believe nature is where the most beautiful things are. I captured this photo in London only a month ago. After waiting ages for the changing of the guard to happen at Buckingham Palace we were told that it was all called off with the potential of rain. Leaving defeated and sad we wandered across a whole heap of squirrels that was so friendly and happy dancing around the trees and it was quite something special.

Client Profiling



the_kyza ( Khyzyl Saleem, @the_kyza on Instagram): Reflection, Invigorate, Sleek





Mountain & Moon (Audrey Allen and Ashton Cameron, https://www.mountainandmoon.com.au/): Contrast, Emerge, Glamorous




Trent Jansen Studio (https://trentjansen.com/): Harmony, Flow, Natural


No comments:

Post a Comment